Thursday, September 30, 2010

30.9.10

LCD Soundsystem - Home
Shit Robot - Tuff Enuff
Matthew Dear - I Can't Feel
Holy Ghost! - Say My Name
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix)
Jamaica - I Think I Like U 2
Delorean - Real Love
Oriol - Spiral
El Guincho - FM Tan Sexy
The-Dream - Yamaha
Lil Wayne Feat. Drake - Right Above It
BFlecha - Ceja De Carnival
Guillamino - Left In The Wild
Mayer Hawthorne - Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin'
Cee Lo Green - Fuck You
Eli "Paperboy" Reed - Name Calling
Jamie Lidell - I Wanna Be Your Telephone
Janelle Monáe - Faster

1 comment:

Tow Truck said...

:: més música al 107.4 setembre'10 TOP 18 ::

8 cops:

Deerhunter – Helicopter

6 cops:

Delorean – Real Love
Mishima – Tot Torna A Començar

3 cops

Arcade Fire – The Suburbs
BFlecha – Ceja De Carnival
Black Tusk – Embrace The Madness
Cee Lo Green – Fuck You
Els Surfing Sirles – Cap Al Sol
Grinderman – Heaten Child
Jamaica – I Think I Like U 2
Janelle Monáe – Cold War
Joanna Newsom – Have One On Me
Jónsi – Boy Lilikoi
Nachtmystium – Every Last Drop
Oriol – Spiral
Teenage Funclub – Baby Lee
The Black Angels – Bad Vibrations
The-Dream – Yamaha

by Mikel